The second edition of Malmö Dance Week was a blast. 7500 people visited the 45 different activities during the festival!
- Dance battles
- Workshops with educators from all over the world
- Movie Nights
- Theater Nights - Dance performances with international dance companies
- Dance Container at Gustav Adolf's square containing, among other things, lunch clubs
- Open practices
- Culture and business lunch
- Lectures with international lecturers
See you next year!
Malmö Dance Week 2019
When I say “human beings” I mean H–U–E, hue. I struggle with the concept of black and white. Everyone on this planet is of one color – multiple hues. From the lightest to the darkest. (Moncell Durden)
Movie Nights we will be screening the cult movie "Beat Street" and the documentaries "Storybord P - A stranger in Sweden" and "Rised by Krump".
Follow us @malmodanceweek and @hip_hop_weekend